Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the profit % my school/group will earn from sales?
You will earn 50% of your total group sales!
- What is the upfront investment to get my Fundraiser going?
Zero. There is no cost to get started and no inventory to store since all products are “eproducts” that are immediately emailed to customers upon purchase.
- What exactly are the fundraising packages we are selling?
All fundraising packages for sale through our program consist of the most popular downloadable ecookbooks, menus and other meal-planning resources from SavingDinner.com. These packages come in a PDF format, easy to download and access immediately after purchase.
- What is the best way to promote my Fundraiser?
The easiest and most effective way to promote your Fundraiser is through the power of email, Facebook and other forms of social media. When you share your custom website link to the fundraising shopping cart with friends, family and other supporters, 50% of the price of everything they purchase from the cart automatically goes into your group’s account. In addition, printable sales materials are provided if you choose to promote your Fundraiser through more traditional ways such as door-to-door sales.
- How and when do I get paid for my fundraising sales?
Saving Dinner Fundraising will send your group commission check for 50% of all sales immediately upon completion of your fundraising program.
- How long does a fundraising program last?
That is completely up to you and your group! The program is set up to be an on-going option to raise funds for your cause; however you can run your program for any amount of time you prefer and can stop at any time.
- Once I complete the sign up form, how soon can I start?
Immediately! Just grab the custom fundraising link for your group and start sharing it with supporters!
- Are there any physical products for sale with the Saving Dinner Fundraising program?
No, every product available is an “eproduct” that is emailed to customers immediately upon purchase.
- How do I contact a member of the Saving Dinner Fundraising staff with any other questions?
Just fill out the form here and a Saving Dinner Fundraising specialist will respond with an answer!